sky+ multiroom

Shannon81

hi

Im getting Sky+ installed, We have never had it before and their customer services are just crap.

I was refered by a friend so i get a sky+ box for free, and then wanted multiroom i asked was eur 45 the amount i was going to be charged and i was told yes.

After checking my visa ive been charged 149 twice and the installation fee of 45.

I was never told that i would need a second sky+ box for multiroom(and it would be 149)-we have always used an ariel.

Is this correct?

Sky+ box allows you to record tv programs.

Multiroom simply allows people to watch a different program in 2 different rooms.

Installation of Sky+ costs 149 approx so if you want it in 2 rooms then the logic might be that one was free and the other will be billed.

We have multiroom but one Sky+ box.

thanks, i did think that i would only need one box-as she she it was €15 per month for multiroom which was fine. we are getting it installed anyway at the weekend

only Eur149 and Eur45. I have to ring again the last time I rang customer services i was told to wait for a letter about the refund!

They probably sold you another Sky+ box on multi-room. You can get an ordinary Sky box for free on your multi-room if you take it at the same time as signing up for Sky in the first place. I have 2 Sky+ boxes but had to pay to get the second box installed as well as €149 for the second Sky+ box because I got it a year after my first Sky+. They charged me for an ordinary Sky box and a Sky+ box so I had to ring to get them to credit me the cost of the ordinary box (€69). Their customer service is absolutely crap but Sky+ is absolutely amazing so it makes up for it :) .

Back