Sky Motor Centre

R

r2d2

Hi All,

Has anybody had any experience with these guys, good, bad or indifferent ?

Thanks,

r2d2

give more details please? main dealer or they are just some independent garage?

give more details please? main dealer or they are just some independent garage?

Independent garage close to the Red Cow Roundabout....They have a couple of cars I'd be interested in looking at but am interested to see if anybody else has bought there and what their experience was !

Not specifically referring to the Sky Motor Centre as I have had no dealings with them...but this area in general is well known for clocked cars. Again...all heresay and I have no evidence to back that up...bar my own personal experience with one particular dealer up that way and I had proof of him selling a clocked car.
Also...if you look around on Boards you'll hear the same about clocking in that general area. Beware of anything that looks good...especially UK imports!

I bought a car from a dealer a few years ago. He got it from Sky Motor Centre so it had Sky frames on the reg plates. When I went to trade it in after a couple of years, the dealer wouldn't take it as it had Sky frames. <edit>

I have had no direct contact with Sky Motor Centre and it's always possible that the dealer was trying to scare me into parting with my car for less money!!

I wouldn't tar all those car dealers by the Red Cow with the same brush, but the ones I've been in to look at cars for sale, all looked clocked and the condition never reflected the advertised condition or mileage they were "claiming" they had

I wouldn't tar all those car dealers by the Red Cow with the same brush, but the ones I've been in to look at cars for sale, all looked clocked and the condition never reflected the advertised condition or mileage they were "claiming" they had

Isn't clocking and selling on at a lower than actual mileage illegal?

I went looking at a few cars there once and I wasn't impressed by them.

Then again, if the price is right you get what you pay for.

considering the car they sell are souped up cars for boy racer...most people will probably steer from them...boy racer don't care as long as the car looks and ready to race

considering the car they sell are souped up cars for boy racer...most people will probably steer from them...boy racer don't care as long as the car looks and ready to race

I'm certainly not coming back to support a garage I know nothing about but a quick check on cbg indicated Audi A3,A4,A6's...Fiat Brava and Panda, Ford Focus and Mondeos, Nissan Micra, Primera and Almera's as well as a Toyota Yaris !!.....Not exactly what I'd call boy racer cars polo9n :confused:

Back