Skiing

Looking to go skiing this year, Nov or Dec, i've never been skiing before, dont even know what are the best resorts, anybody got any ideas?

Thanks

im heading to Andorra this day 3 weeks. heading to the resort of soldeu. Andorra is usually for beginners as they say. This will be my third time going as i love it. i was in the resort of Arinsal the first and didnt really like the night life. A bit scary.... weird music and alot of drugd being used in my opinion. im going with 4 other girls and staying in the piolets hotel at the top of the village near the gondola which is the tram that brings u to the top of the mountain every day. people say that once u go skiing ul never go on a sun holiday again... and they are correct. i love it but also love the sun. in my opinion the best time to go is Jan Feb Mar. the snow fall is alot better. Another good Place to go is Austria. im going to head for here next year i think as ive never been. as fas as i no the best places are Soll, Zell am see, anf Kitsbule. the nightlife is goos in Andorra in Soldeu and the ski school is very good. the insrtuctors are good fun and prob very patient for beginners. i booked with top flight and paid 1249 which is a little expensive but it includes 4* hotel including bed breakfast and evening meal buffet style, skis, poles, boots, lift pass for the week and 6 days of ski school which is 3 hours a day, and flights direct from cork to tolouse with transfers to the hotel. well worth it in my opinion. the hotel also has a spa and a pool which ud definatly use cos u can get quite a few bruises on the slopes. good luck