Single Roof Tile Replacement?

jh72i

Hi,
A single tile from my roof has come off and I need to get it sorted out. I'd do it myself but the house is a 2-storey and, 1. i don't have a ladder that extends that far, but more importantly, 2. I'd crap my self being up that high!
So, I'm reckoning I'm not alone with this 'single tile' problem and wonder who I can get to fix it? Obviously, I don't want to pay a bunch of money for what is essentially a 5 minute task. I'm in D12 so please if anyone has a recommendation let me know. Or if anyone on here is a handyperson with a long ladder and head for heights please contact me.

Thanks,
John

Get your chimneys cleaned and get the same guy to stick the tile in place. Either that or get some friend or neighbour to oblige - thers nothing to it

Get your chimneys cleaned and get the same guy to stick the tile in place. Either that or get some friend or neighbour to oblige - thers nothing to it
Provided all goes well and no one falls it should be fine! I personally wouldn't let anyone on or near the roof of my house unless they were competent to do so, had insurance cover indemnifying me in the case of an accident and most importantly they must have a safe method of work in place. Might seem over the top but you can't take chances with work on a roof.