Singapore Hotels

Grapes

Hi there

Spending 1 night in Singapore on route to OZ & New Zealand, can anyone recommend a good reasonably priced hotels in the city.

Thanks in advance

We stayed in Raffles the Plaza (sister hotel to the famous Raffles) in Feb for a couple of nights. Really good hotel.

In saying that the general standard seems to be pretty good across the board.

Stayed in Pan Pacific in Singapore end of last April and was well impressed as we only paid €80 a night.Lovely pool and gym,breakfst expensive though.Staff are very friendly.Would recommend if you can get a reasonable deal in advance as we did.Enjoy!

Cannot remember the name of the hotel -it's been 8 yrs - but I remember it was only about 60 pounds at the time per night (single occupancy). Booked through the Australia travel group on Abbey St. It was one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in and I've been to quite a few before and since. I think the standard is fairly high there all round from listening to others. Mind you I must admit I was not a big fan of there. Far too humid. Visit Sentosa island if you have time and Raffles as already mentioned.

Are you flying on Singapore airlines ?

If so might be worth seeing if you can get their "singapore stopover" package rates ... They're pretty competitive i think.

Back