Silver Kitchen Applicances

kmelvin

Hi Guys,

Has anyone had problems matching the shade of silver on appliances from the same company. For Example, I want to buy all my stuff from Whirlpool but for some reason the Washing Machine is a darker shade of Silver from the Fridge/Tumble dryer.

I know I'm probably being fussy but I don't see the point in buying all silver and they still don't match perfectly.

Thanks for any feedback you could give.

Karl

Bosch dw and oven match perfectly, they also seem to have matched (to as near as is humanly possible) my Fischer and Paykel fridge freezer. Don't know about Bosch washing machines, but knowing the German penchant for perfection they too probably match their other appliances.

Zanussi do matching silver washing machine and dryer(which I bought), they complement each other very well. Not sure about fridgefreezers, but you could get it integrated.

I have the Zanussi washing machine / dryer and fridge freezer in matching silver effect - but the oven - hob is slightly different but still a good match

Thanks for your feedback guys.

Yeah I was looking at Zanussi. I'm thinking more hotpoint though - seems to be a bit more consistent across the appliances.

I have Whirlpool Wahing machine, tumble dryer and Fridge freezer, alll the same silver (a darkish silver). I can get model numbers if you like if you want to stick with Whirlpool, although they would be a year or so old so maybe they've stopped making them the same colour.

Roxy, you are my HERO!!

Could you get the codes for me please?

My head is actually a bit wrecked with these appliances - trying very hard to get a perfect match but it isn't happening so far.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Karl

kmelvin said:
Roxy, you are my HERO!!

Could you get the codes for me please?

My head is actually a bit wrecked with these appliances - trying very hard to get a perfect match but it isn't happening so far.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Karl

Its far more important to check out the performance of the particular machines rather than concentrate on whether they match in colour or not.

OK, I must have been having a blonde day that day as I actually have Hotpoint machines! So sorry kmelvin! It was only when the washing machine stopped working recently that I noticed! I'd agree with what sueellen says, check out their performances etc before buying, good luck!