Siemens SL55

Westbound

Hi

My wife bought this phone some 6 months ago. She did as instructed, charged the phone fully etc. before use, only recharged when it was exhausted. Now we find that whenever she makes or recieves a call, the phone just cuts out, no matter if the power status is full or half. Surely it shouldn;t be doing this? This happens on every call.

Do we have any recourse to Meteor, who supplied the phone. We didnlt register for guarnatees etc.

Westbound.

Westbound said:
Hi

My wife bought this phone some 6 months ago. She did as instructed, charged the phone fully etc. before use, only recharged when it was exhausted. Now we find that whenever she makes or recieves a call, the phone just cuts out, no matter if the power status is full or half. Surely it shouldn;t be doing this? This happens on every call.

Do we have any recourse to Meteor, who supplied the phone. We didnlt register for guarnatees etc.

Westbound.

Sounds like the battery is kaput.

As this is within a year, you should be able to get a replacement phone from Meteor or perhaps from the retailer you bought it from - contact Meteor first.

Even if you didn't register, I am sure you are entitled to a replacement or repair if the phone develops a fault within the year.

Back