Sick I pod

alri

Does anybody know where you can get an i pod repaired as my waranty has expired by a couple of days and typically its crocked and needs service,to go through apple will cost nearly as much as it would to buy a new one.
Any help appreciated.

alri said:
Does anybody know where you can get an i pod repaired as my waranty has expired by a couple of days and typically its crocked and needs service,to go through apple will cost nearly as much as it would to buy a new one.
Any help appreciated.

In my experience, the [broken link removed] people are quite reasonable. If the warranty is only a few days old then they might be able to help you. If you bought it online, you could claim (as I have done in the past) that the warranty starts the day it arrives, not the day it was posted.

Apple are keen to retain customers - if you tell them you were going to buy more Apple products at Christmas and are now reconsidering, etc. etc., they will normally try to accommodate.

Thanks Monsieur Bond,unfortunatly and probably a lesson for others,it was bought in the US and is a Hewlett Packard version with no back up service out side USA.Tried to get the number for the company mentioned in the IT but not listed.Hp tell me that it is a hardware problem so are there any hardware afficendos out there with suggestions.

Back