Shower tray

Pollock

Would anybody know where I could buy a 1200 X 1000 shower tray off the shelf or indeed a custom supplier?

Thanks

Should be a standard (ish) size most larger plumbers merchants should be able to order one, they are unlikely to keep them in stock. I had no trouble buying a 1200 x 900 of the shelf. (FHB in Shannon)

Regards
Jon

Heatmerchants have a 1250 x 950 in stock if thats anygood but if you're going to be fussy they may be able to get a 1200 x 1000 for you.

[broken link removed]

Good Luck

Thanks guys FHB said a 1200 x 1000 not possible so I'll have a look at heatmerchants - yes has to be 1200 x1000. 3 sides already built up just need a 1000 door

Suggestion,

Just make a concrete base basically shaped like a shower tray. Make shure to direct the water twoards the hole. When properly set and dry, tile it and then install the door. Job for life and quarter the cost of shower tray.

R

thanks Rujib - thinking about that - have a concrete 1st floor but worried about moisture getting through - might make a 'wet room/area' if I can't source one

ive got a similar problem i installed a 1200x900 shower in my
en-suite,unfortunately never took into consideration the slope
of roof now a standard shower panel will not fit in the vertical does anyone know if its possible to get a panel custom made
Thanks