Shower enclosures

bytelive

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for places that would sell quadrant shower enclosures at a good price? If store has website, so much the better.

The house I intend to buy in the next month or so has 2 offset quadrant shower trays, 800 x 900, one left, one right. So far the cheapest I can find is €480 per enclosure!

Any help or advice appreciated.

Hi, Tubs&Tiles seemed pretty reasonable when I priced some a few months ago. Can't remember prices now though.

Discount Tiles near Naas (Newhall retail park) or I think they also have a branch in Navan.

I got a chrome 800 enclosure for €399. It looks more expensive than it is. Only thing you need to be careful with is that the radius of the the enclosures when assembled may be different than the curve of the quadrant itself. Mine barely fits over the tray (thank god), but my next door neighbour bought a different brand and there is a gap where the quadrant enclosure meets the tray at the bottom.

Hiya, Don't know where you are but we got a quadrant shower tray and enclosure in Celtic Bathrooms Kilktimagh Co. Mayo for 179 euro. We got our whole bathroom suite for 500 euro from these guys, can't recommend them hihgly enough. Not sure of their exact web address or I'd post it for you

Thanks for that. I found their site alright. They only have 800x800 and 900x900 on their site (great prices). I'll email them to see if they can order in a 800x900 offset.