Shower Door Query

LBT

Hi,

hoping someone can help me...

the width of my shower is 31 inches(787mm) have seen a shower door in Woodies that is up to 800mm. Would that fit????

Be very careful with the measurements on these. I have one for my en-suite (800mm Quadrant). Next doors was not adjustable and they had terrible trouble fitting it.

Some of the ones you can buy are adjustable, so you would need to make sure the woodies one is. I got mine in Discount Tiles for €399 seens is an ok price as the quality seems fairly good on it. I think it is adjustable between (785-800mm)

BTW Does anyone know anybody who fits these.

I wish they did too I would pay for the shower door if necessary...would make life so much easier

Mine is in a box on the sitting room floor, dont know who to get to fit it.

Ah well I am not too bad then as its only there a few weeks.

However, in my kitchen sits my (very expensive) Neff Double Oven (under counter) and Gas Hob, which wont fit into the space left by the kitchen people, despite the fact that I faxed them the measurements before the kitchen was installed. Oven wont go in because the gas pipe up the back is so far out that the oven would be out on the floor by about six inches, and hob wont fit because height of oven does not give enough clearance. Fridge does not fit either.

Was stressed out about this during the week, but could not care less today. Let them all sit there.

Anyone that is reasonably competant at DIY should be able to fit the shower doors. I did the one in our last house and intend doing another 2 in our current house in the next couple of weeks.

Hi,

hoping someone can help me...

the width of my shower is 31 inches(787mm) have seen a shower door in Woodies that is up to 800mm. Would that fit????
We have a door that is slightly bigger than the space for it and my husband has put an extra layer of tiles to pack the gap.

Back