Shower Door - 1M

L

LouthMan

Guys

I am moving in to my apartment this week. No shower door. I need one about 1 m wide. I tried B&Q and they are only 1.2m wide. Homebase, 4 - 6 weeks to get it delivered. Does anyone know of a place on the North side of Dublin that is not going to cost a bomb ??

Thanks
LM

Depending on the type you are after it can be difficult to get a 1000 wide shower door. I recently was looking for an inward opening door 1000 wide and had a choice of one from all the suppliers I checked. 750, 800, 900, 1100 were all available but not 1000. Most tile suppliers also do shower door and other bathroom fittings (e.g. BTW, Tubs and Tiles, etc.).

We got our shower door in Nationwide in Liffey Valley - it was a good door and they seemed to have a good range. There are also a couple of places near the Point Depot you might try (Elegant John (v. expensive!) and another one whose name I forget...)

Thanks people - Davies in fairview - Number for these guys ?

You should also try DPL in Kilmainham. BTW are you talking about an opening of 1000 mm with a door and sidepiece or a 1000mm door? I got a bi-fold door in DPL that telescopes in or out as needs be depending on the opening size. It was from the Flair Capella range. See here: [broken link removed] One of this range might be suitable. Others stock Flair as well not just DPL but I did get the best price there. No connection with DPL (except that I have bought there).

We have used Aidan in Killester bathrooms for all our shower needs and he always comes up with the goods. They deal with a wide range of brands and will talk you through the various options. They are on Collins Avenue in Killester. Phone: 8327667.

Tbs and Tiles have a Premier 1000mm shower door - 450E I recall

Back