Shower choice

DOS19

Hey guys

Bit of an unusual question..for anyone who might know about such things!

Which of the following is considered to be the better shower?

1. Mira Sport Thermo Electric Shower; or
  2. Aqualisa Quartz Digital Pumped Power Shower
For reasons too boring to get into I have to choose between these two choices (and these two choices only!). Any price difference between the two is irrelevant to my decision making process so comments on issues of quality etc would be most welcome:)

Many thanks

Hi DOS19,
I'm not familiar with either of those showers(I've always went for Triton)..
One question I would have, is the feed to the shower going to be a mains feed or fed from the cistern? If its cistern fed and unless there's a pump in the Mira I would opt for the Aqualisa as the Mira might not have very good pressure.
However if its mains fed and the Mira is compatible I would go for the Mira, reason being it'll be much quieter than a pumped shower and the pressure should be pretty good..
BountyHunter.

I think the Mira is off the mains, atleast earlier models were anyway. I would not go for an electric shower, but thats just me. They are both leading makers of showers so quality will be as high as each other. If I was pushed, I'd go for the Aqualisa if it wasn't too much more expensive then the mira.

Hey guys

Bit of an unusual question..for anyone who might know about such things!

Which of the following is considered to be the better shower?
  1. Mira Sport Thermo Electric Shower; or
  2. Aqualisa Quartz Digital Pumped Power Shower
For reasons too boring to get into I have to choose between these two choices (and these two choices only!). Any price difference between the two is irrelevant to my decision making process so comments on issues of quality etc would be most welcome:)

Many thanks

After seeing it was rated as a "Best Buy" from Which.co.uk, I bought the Mira Sport in Argos for €360.
It's wonderful. It makes no noise. You can't go wrong. Do a search on this site for Mira Sport and you'll see that I've recommended it numberous times.

Back