Shopping related treat for 40th

onway

My friend will be 40 soon and as she really enjoys shopping,I wanted to organise some shopping related surprise for her.Was thinking of a few days in Liverpool / Manchester/London ......can anyone think of anything else shopping related...I'm not much good at thinking outside the box.....

a friend of mine just returned from a weekend break in Manchester shopping in the Trafford Centre. Her and hubbie stayed in hotel right beside it and were able to pop back with the bags every so often. She said the shopping centre was fantastic and they'd a great time as in the evenings there was plenty of restaurants at it to choose from. So if shopping is your thing then that comes recommended! Personally I'd prefer London as it's more varied, has great markets (Shoreditch, Spitalfields etc) and some museums to vary the day's activity.

ok - so I made all the plans for a trip to Manchester and now I don't know whether to go ahead and book because of the whole volcanic ash thing.....Don't really want to book everything and then not be able to go....any advice on alternative......Thought about few days in Belfast shopping but we go there quite often anyway......

Back