shopping malls in berlin

ilovepink

hi all.
does anyone no of these shopping malls in berlin..
the Ku-Damm shopping mall and
the alexa shopping mall...
going shopping and would like to do some xmas shopping and would like shops on the line of Zara, topshop, h&m, river island, kids clothes shops.
looking for pretty high strees prices and not expensive.
also wondering if there are food courts at these malls.
any advice would be great.
cheers guys in advance.

Kurfürstendamm ist not a shopping mall but a street - there are shops there but it is not the kind of thing you seem to be after.

Alexa is a modern shopping mall. It has the type of shops you are looking for. There is a food court as well - when you enter from Alexanderplatz, it is on the upper level at the far right.

There's a huge store called KaDeWe near Kurfúrstendamm. It has a food hall upstairs also.
I found Alexa more reasonable but the other is well worth a look.
If you're visiting soon don't forget to go to the Christmas market at Gendarmenmarkt, it's really beautiful.

There is also a huge Christmas Market all around Alexa. It is not as long-established and traditional but it has loads of rides and most importantly of all, lots of great Christmas food . I look forward to visiting it myself in a few weeks...

was in alexanderplatz recently and I didn't think the prices were anything special. If you're going for the shopping I'd say dont bother and go to Dusseldorf instead

On my trip to Berlin there are two what's known as Ku'damm - the posh end and the high street end the clothes are a little cheaper than Ireland but not alot. There is plently of cheap shopping in the Wilmersdorfer Arcaden and in Steglitz and of course there is Woolworths, C&A and Kiki all for cheap and cheery clothes there's plently of bargains for kids