shopping in Orlando

ilovepink

just wondering where i can get real uggs in orlando florida and also looking to get some tiffanys jewelery... any suggestions..

I have never seen uggs on sale in orlando but there is a tiffanys in the Florida Mall.

Havnt been in a few years, but the Bells outlet at the top of International drive has pretty much everything

Let me see ... warm, snuggly boots made from sheepskin, guaranteed to heat even the coldest of tootsies. Yup, can really see a market for those in Florida ...

Let me see ... warm, snuggly boots made from sheepskin, guaranteed to heat even the coldest of tootsies. Yup, can really see a market for those in Florida ...

The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance -- it is the illusion of knowledge.

To answer the question Journeys in Premium Outlets

Bloomingdales in Mall at Millenia stock Uggs in winter and there's a Tiffanys in this mall too. And as a previous poster has stated, Journeys in Premium Outlets seem to have them year round.

hi I was just in orlando and ugg boots are 160 dollars however found a really cheap website where they are on sale which works out cheaper given the dollar rate at the mo [broken link removed] got a pair of tall boots for 70 euro plus p&p

it be more in your line to answer questions that you actually give information to rather than being a rude obnoxious person...

it be more in your line to answer questions that you actually give information to rather than being a rude obnoxious person...

I'd like to think I was being ironic, rather than rude or obnoxious. Which is how I would describe your PM, actually. Please keep them to yourself in future.

I could never understand the attraction of Ugg boots; they are absolutely hideous. But there's always a tribue of young wans who would go out in a bin liner and a pineapple on their head if Kate Moss had previously done so.

I'd like to think I was being ironic, rather than rude or obnoxious. Which is how I would describe your PM, actually. Please keep them to yourself in future.

Ilovepink,

You are breach of quite a number of posting guidelines:

1. ls (vBulletin converts to capital of each word)

2. Text speak

3. Avoid causing offence

Please familiarise yourself with the if you wish to continue using AAM.

Your PM to another contributor, which obviously caused offence, could lead to banning if it happens again. If you have a problem with a post please report same .

Your questions in general also show a certain laziness as many of the answers could be obtained quite easily by using Google or wikipedia.