Shopping centers near city west?

poppy1

Hi All
Im travelling from Limerick to citywest, have all afternoon to shop so need to know where would be the best place to go thats handy to drive too. Dundrum and Liffey Valley are the only 2 i know of (or that i can get to)!!
Will stop in the Kildare outlet village on the way up for a quick look.

Thanks

Ladies fashions - is what id be interested in!

Liffey valley or the square are probably your best options. Citywest shopping centre has a dunnes stores, and probably 10 other shops..

depends what you're looking for- citywest is very small-apart from Dunnes Stores, only one ladies clothes shop and it may not be your cup of tea.
The Square in Tallaght is bigger but again depends what you're looking for in ladies fashions- it has debenhams, a-wear, heatons, places like that- Dundrum is way more upmarket in terms of the shops...but depends what you're after- if its just to pass the time then the square is probably ok for an afternoon...for serious shopping e.g to get an outfit-I would much prefer Dundrum...but it's more of a trek for you I guess....
Also Avoca have a large store near Saggart-just up from Citywest...there is a cafe there too...

thanks all - i had a look at the shops in liffey valley and they seem fine, and they have an M&S so that will do us.
i must also check out the avoca store as i love their food

thanks for the replies