shirt with longer than normal arms

Ron Burgundy

I'm getting married in 2 weeks and one of my groomsmen can't find a shirt to fit his arms. He is 6' 3" and his arms are rather long.

Any ideas where i'd get a plain white shirt to fit him ??

Try Black Tie. Whether you like them or not, they are likely to be able to help. If you outside Dublin most of the decent outfitters in country areas should be able to help as they are used to dealing with big men !

if you are in Dublin, try Bond Bros in Goatstown - we used them for our wedding & my OH is 6' 4", no problems getting shirt & suit to fit.

There's another shop at the top of Goatstown Road (opposite the Goat pub) called Mr. Big and Tall:
http://www.mrbigmenswear.com/default.asp

Don't know if they do formal wear. I don't know where you're located but my sister got married in Galway a couple of years ago and my brother (6'4") hired everything from a place in Ballinasloe - if that's any use to you I can ask him the name of the shop.

Louis Copeland off Grafton Street can order larger than standar shirts, ie the sleeved and neck, not sure if that's what you're looking for rather than renting though.

Congrats on the wedding!

Henry Jermyn do all their shirts with 2 sleeve lengths - standard and long.
Stores on Dawson St, IFSC and I think Clare St (all in Dublin)
Best of luck with the wedding.

got one in M&S on order and he collected it during the week.

All sorted and on to the next problem.........no doubt one will come along:)

If that's among your "problems" at this stage, you're obviously well prepared. Best of luck.

Back