Sharm el-Sheikh - excursion to the pyramids

Tomodinhio

I will be spending a week in the resot town of sharm el-sheikh on the sinai peninsula in Egypt. I would like to visit the pyramids while i am there. Could anybody recomed the best way to do this considering there is a fair distance to travel.

+1
Pyramids well worth the visit. Best advice i can offer is not to book through your travel company probably double the cost. walk down the street go to travel company there, saves you some money.

Also the great pyramid costs extra to visit your tour guide should tell you this but the other pyramids are free to go into and are the exact same.

Enjoy!!

Pyramids are worth visiting alright; just be aware of the amount of really annoying touts around them which the Egyptian Government seem to not bother doing anything about

One piece of advice, If you can afford it, fly to Cairo from Sharm. If you take a day-trip by bus, it is literally that; you leave Sharm at about 01:00 and you get back about 23:30 so unless you don't mind spending hours on a bus, take the plane.