Shares

Tommy1981

Hello,

I'm hoping somebody can help my out with a couple of questions.

Since september 2009 i am a shareholder of a company that is registered in the UK. Today the company has no longer an active website, i cannot reach them by email or telephone and have gotten no official information what so ever from them.
The only information i found myself through the internet was that there was a strike off of the company or they may even be dissolved. Anyway you turn that, i know it's not good. The only thing i want to know for sure is, do or do they no longer exist, are they completely out of business, are they maybe undergoing a restructuring and will they be reactived or taken over. At this point i'm going from the scenario that i've lost my money, but i have no idea in what way i need (as an official shareholder) need to be informed officially by them or somebody about maybe a bankruptcy or whatever. What happens then? They have certain assets i think? Is there maybe a chance that i can get some of my money back. A lot of questions where i can no longer find anymore answers too. Has someboyd experienced this themselves? Has somebody got a clue or advise what i can do or which steps i can take? I would be very gratefull for any reply of course.

Thanks a lot.
Best regards.
Tom

You will get a much better response to your question if you the title of your post in line with the Posting Guidelines.

Please read the before posting again on Askaboutmoney.

Any responses to posts with meaningless titles will be removed.

If the title is not edited within a reasonable time, the post will be deleted.

Brendan
Administrator

Tommy, you have not stated if this is a Public or Private company ?? If private how did you become involved. If Public you should write to the stock exchange requesting info. Unfortunately there is not enough information in your post to offer a sensible answer.

Back