Shamrock Lawn in Douglas, Cork

K

kha

Does anyone know what the Shamrock Lawn area in Douglas is like? Is it a good place to live? I know traffic can be bad around douglas but that wouldn't be much of a problem for me as I would have to go backroads to Carrigaline for work.

It is a fairly mature area. It might have been regarded as a bit rough years ago but I don't think that applies anymore. It is in a brilliant location - few minutes walk to new Tesco centre and all the other amenities of Douglas. I'm not sure how well built those houses are though (if you are buying).

Shamrock Lawn is in an excellent location very close to all Douglas' amenities. Its a mature and quiet area. the hosues were built by McInerneys and majority have scope to build an extension. A lovely place to live.

I heard there are problems with rats and flies because of its proximity to the dump. Maybe this will improve though now that the dump has closed?

Shamrock Lawn is certainly very well located. Walking distance to two major shopping centres, to restaurants, pubs and schools. Quite a few of the houses have been extended, as Timmy said.

Back