Settlement Avant Card

MonyBagsNot

Hi everyone

I have €4500 on my card and have never defaulted on payment but I can only manage the minimum payment monthly and feel like I will never get it cleared. I got a windfall of €1500 and was thinking of making a settlement offer to Avant using this. I got my credit report from ICB and it is perfect and I know that any settlement will show on here however I will not be taking any further car loans/credit cards or mortgages any time soon (never I hope!) I just wondered has anyone had any dealings with Avant in this matter and if so how did it go? Is this a very low offer, wondering what chance I have of it being accepted.

Thanks!

Sorry now but why should you get off scot free with €3000 !!!!!!!!
I mean we all have debts to pay and we try our best to meet the repayments. This would be like offering my bank €150,000 for the balance of my mortgage of €450,000.

In order to increase your repayments you will need to make cuts. Check your budget and work out how much extra you can pay off. Can you walk to work ?? Can you cut back on entertainment expenses ?? Can you change your shopping habits. Come on, there are enough threads on here to "help" you manage your budget more effectivley and get you out of debt in a responsible manner.