Setting up an Internationl Summer School

philcheetham

Not sure if this is in the right place on this board but just wanted a little advice.

Over the last six months i have been researching the possibility of setting up an international summer school over here in Ireland, and in the particular part of the country i live in. I have contacted schools in France, Germany and spain and have had a great response, so much so that they are already wanting to send children over here. The basic oncept is tht children of secondary school ages who are studying english in their native country, will come over here for a week during the summer. During this time, they will spend the morning sessions working and then the afternoon will be activity led by their teachers (sightseeing etc).

Having set up contacts with schools, i have a market for the business. What i am now asking is legally, what is required by me for this, in terms of Insurance, registering the business etc.

I am unsure where to go next. The idea is there, the business model is there, it's how to take it from the idea into an actual business i am unsure of.

Many thanks

Phil

when you say working, do you intend on providing jobs?
I may know someone you could talk to

Yes, i will be employing teachers who wish to suppplement their income through the summer.

The notion / idea / business plan is a simple one, and with the european schools ready to begin the process of arranging times for their students to come across, i am hoping to get this set up for this summer. However, i am fully aware these things take time, hence why i was posting here.

What are the legal implications? What/Where do i go for insurance?

Please, if someone can point me in the right direction, i'd be grateful. Thanks

Back