Sendit .com Have you used this site?

nad

Hi just looking for any feed back on this company thinking of placing some orders in the the next week,prices seem competitive,how are they on delivery times?

Have used sendit.com in the past and deliveries were very prompt, within a few days. Haven't used them recently though.

hi

i have used this site before and its very quick, even if things are out of stock the max it has taken is a week extra to get it in. Also you get mails informing you of the status of your order.

i usually compare it to play.com for prices and i dont use cdwow any more after waiting for over a month for my cd's

i've used it before and their delivery is usually fairly quick, i've found for most dvds and books that play.com are better priced and have used them more often, have a quick look at both and compare. i think neither site will sell electronic equipment to ireland though not certain on this.

I've also used them alot, recently getting Crysis (PC game) delivered quite promptly.
Though not too keen on their loyalty scheme (ipoints.co.uk).
They've been around for ages and a long time ago were called blackstar.

I've also used sendit.com and had no problems with either communication or delivery. They're based in NI if I recall.

One issue I did have with them - on first purchase, they "test" the credit card by charging then crediting £1....of course it didn't convert exactly on my CC bill so I was charged something 6 or 7 cent! I did send an email to sendit.com to query the matter, and got a very nice reply promising me 50p credit....never got it though (wasn't about to raise hell over 7c, life's too short!!).

I ordered a DVD set from sendit.com on 8 Dec 2007 and I received an acknowledgement.

I got an email off them the next day 9 Dec 2007 to say that it was temporarily out of stock.

I got an email off them on 13 Dec 2007 saying that they had shipped the order.

The order arrived this morning 28 Dec 2007.

According to the letter that accompanied it, the disks were shipped on 18 Dec 2007, not 13 Dec 2007, as they said in their previous EM.

I won't be Christmas shopping with them next year.

Murt

Back