Selling on ebay

GJPC

Can anyone advise? I've never sold on ebay before - i tried to put an item up not for bidding but immediate purchase - i didnt have an immediate purchase or anything similar available!

Anyone help - :confused:

Very true clubman - another one for you! I entered an item and it appears in my selling account, i can see it however I cannot locate it when searching from the search engine -any idea? somehow I'm guessing another rtfm reply!

sometimes it can take as long as 6 hours for an item to appear in the listings even though it is available in the "items I'm selling"

Can anyone advise? I've never sold on ebay before - i tried to put an item up not for bidding but immediate purchase - i didnt have an immediate purchase or anything similar available!

Anyone help - :confused:

you need to have a certain amount of feedback ratings before you can use the Buy It Now option. I think its ten ratings.....

you need to have a certain amount of feedback ratings before you can use the Buy It Now option. I think its ten ratings.....
Yes.
Requirements

To sell with Fixed Price format, you must:
  • have either a minimum feedback rating of 10, or
  • have confirmed Direct Debit on file for payment of eBay fees (this may take up to 19 days), or
  • if you have a PayPal account, you need to have a minimum feedback score of 5 and accept PayPal as a payment method.

Back