Selling house with sitting tenants,where to advertise?

G

gburns_ie

Hi i was just wondering if anyone could help me out here,currently selling a house with sitting tennants and wondering if there was any particular website or org. who specifically deals with this.The tenants are quite anxious to stay in the house and there has never been any problems in the past two years.they are a lovely family and i would love for them to be able to stay there.rent has always been paid on time and the house if anything is in better condition that it was when they moved in.Reluctant sale but new build forces sale.Any ideas/help appreciated.thanks

Re: Selling house with sitting tenants,wher to advertise?

Lots of people sell houses with sitting tennants. If you want to sell it on as an investment property you could use this to your benefit. It's almost like selling a business. State rental income per month/year.
Use an estate agent or Daft. If you are selling it on to somebody that wished to live there then you may have to issue notice to the sitting tennants.

You could always hold onto it. If you show the bank that you are getting a return on it then I'm sure they would work it out with you so you could buy your new property while still renting out this property