Selling Affordable Apartment - Experiences

dshakey

I am about to start the process of selling my affordable apartment and would like to hear from people that have gone thought process.

I am lucky that the market value is in around what i paid for it and any profit will go to the council, as the ownership is less then 10 years.

Did anyone just sell it and give the coucil its share? or did you have to get it valued by the council before you could sell it.

My fear is that they will value it higher then the market value and find it difficult to sell it, as its in their interest to get the most out it. where i want to cut and run.

I am about to start the process of selling my affordable apartment and would like to hear from people that have gone thought process.

I am lucky that the market value is in around what i paid for it and any profit will go to the council, as the ownership is less then 10 years.

Did anyone just sell it and give the coucil its share? or did you have to get it valued by the council before you could sell it.

My fear is that they will value it higher then the market value and find it difficult to sell it, as its in their interest to get the most out it. where i want to cut and run.
How dod this work out for you, I'm in the process of selling mine, will not be making a cent on it, just clearing the mortgage.

Back