Selling a flat in Budapest

ok
thank you so much... it is very very nice one. do you think that now is the good time for this?

There are many dodgy agents in Budapest - but I managed to come across a really fantastic one last year who has now managed to sell my property. Having worked in London for a number of years, she is more in tune with UK and Irish people than most hungarians. not sure whether it is okay to post her details, but I can PM anyone interested
With regard to your current situation, be prepared to make a loss on the "opportunity", if you really want to get rid. It is quite possible you were sold the opportunity at an inflated price
Open to correction, but a competent local agent will let you know the chances of selling and at what price

amgd28 ... I would greatly appreciate if you could give me the details of the agent that helped you sell your property in Budapest. I'm new to Forums so not sure how you can send this info to me privately. Am I allowed put in my email address here? Thank you

amgd28 ... I would greatly appreciate if you could give me the details of the agent that helped you sell your property in Budapest. I'm new to Forums so not sure how you can send this info to me privately. Am I allowed put in my email address here? Thank you

They haven't logged in here in a couple of years, so may not see this.

Note, new users are not able to send or receive PMs for a time. Frequent posters are allowed to post recommendations publicly. Also, it's never a good idea to post your email address to a forum unless you want to get lots more spam.

Back