Selfish Joggers

Are you saying that you made no attempt to move at all but expected them to move? If so then I don't see why they should move.
Basically it is incumbent on everyone to be considerate. That was the view I expressed.

I see that you are having difficulty understanding my wording. "ran toward us", "having to move sharply to one side as they veered toward us". "30' of open space on either side of us".

You understand the meaning of the word veered?

I see that you are having difficulty understanding my wording. "ran toward us", "having to move sharply to one side as they veered toward us". "30' of open space on either side of us".

You understand the meaning of the word veered?

Yes, yes I had.

I am confused as to how they could both be "running toward you" (I took that to mean that they didn't alter their line despite it putting them on a collision course with you) and "veering toward you" (I took that to mean that they altered their line in order to collide with you).

Clearly my understanding of english is in fact lacking. Thank you for pointing that out.

Anyway, it was really bad manners to veer toward you. That was a strange one.

Clearly my understanding of english is in fact lacking. Thank you for pointing that out.
.....and from someone who never asks a question or seeks advice from anybody and knows all the answers......that's admitting a lot.....

Unpleasant experience on the West Pier in DunLaoghaire this morning. A jogger, dressed in black (saying this so that you might recognise yourself) cleared out one nostril as he passed by some walkers and then the other one further along. Vile disgusting, unhealthy habit.

Back