Self employed (2 employees) Under Pressure mortgage etc

painterman

Hello i havent been on in a while so here is my pressure issue in a nut shell.

I am self employed and working with two employees.

I am tired of being a busy fool. Every one gets paid first and Im the last. I dont know why this is happening.

I have debts like every one else and I am thinking strongly of just working on my own. I will re arrange my payments on my debts. I can pay them.

I want to go on interest only for maximun time allowed on my debts. I can talk to personal loan people in the bank and credit union but its the morgtage people im nervous of!

I have a tracker loan on my home. Its with Bank of Scotland Ireland. I have never missed a payment with them. If i could just pay the interest on the loans for a year to get back to some sort of life.

Any clear minds that can give some advice.

I am also a family man.

Kind Rgds painterman

Last edited by a moderator:

I have broken your post up into short sentences to make it easier to read.

aj moderator

Every one gets paid first and Im the last. I dont know why this is happening.
I don't understand this. If you are the employer here then presumably you should know why this is happening since all information and control lies with you?!
I have debts like every one else and I am thinking strongly of just working on my own.
Is your business viable with just you working and not the other two employees?
Under MARP (see http://www.keepingyourhome.ie/) all of your debts and financial circumstances should be taken into account when coming to some restructuring arrangement with your (mortgage and/or unsecured loan) lenders. I presume that BOSI participate in this scheme?

Maybe if you posted some specific details/figures about your overall financial situation it might help people to provide better feedback. If relevant please make sure to clarify which financial issues are personal and which relate to your business.

Hello clubman my line of work is construction the employees are with me when i have a run of decoration jobs i try hard to keep my overdraft in its 30 day 12 mth term my buisness is viable and probaly more stress free on my own i wii have a weeks wage every week instead of robbing peter to pay paul the banks were to help small buisness i would do any kind of work rather than go to the social welfare
Painterman

painterman,

If you dont use short sentences, paragraphs, fullstops and capital letters then posters will not understand or even read your posts. If you go back into the thread and edit it you will get a much better response. Also other people experiencing similar problems to yours will be able find your question and benefit from the replies.

aj