Seeking an Irish Supplier

Little Sis

I have a prototype of a product. I know it can be sourced and imported from overseas but I am curious to know if an Irish supplier might be available and interested in developing the product.

It is a soft, semi-hard cardboard based item which can be folded into shape but can and must also be restored to a "flat pack" position. If anyone knows any company that might fit the bill I'd truly apprreciate a direct/private message.

Regards

Little Sis

presumably smurfits are still doing cardboard packaging, would that not be a place to start?

have you patented the product? if it's available already (which would imply it can't be patented and may require licensing), what's to stop whoever you bring the item to from copying "your" idea?

why do people....

on this site offer unrequested comments or information?

I adore this site, have found it truly useful in the past but am always amused at the number of people who post unrequested comments or advise so please may I just ask that you answer the query I have posted and I would like to thank you for the time you have take to read this and any other of my posts.

Regards

LS

Perhaps people offer insights where they haven't been sought because their experience on this site leads them to believe that people often have tunnel vision and don't see other things outside the remit of the original question?

Perhaps because they want to help?

I gave you Smurfits, I also pointed out the dangers of bringing an un-patented idea to someone which they could steal, I don't see how that's not relevant to your original query.

You're welcome.