Seeking advice / guidance on best mobile phone to purchase

Panacea

Planning on getting a new phone and I am somewhat out of touch with what is the best option nowadays. Havent upgraded since I purchased a p900 years ago so I can stay with current operator or move to a new one at no cost depending on what phone is recommended.

Primary needs / must haves in addition to being able to make calls phone are as follows:

Push email option
Synch with MS Office Outlook for calendar and contacts
Facility to at least read email attachments (xls doc pdf)
Either of full QWERTY keyboard or ability to use stylus on screen like my current phone
Prefer to have bluetooth
Size does matter (Current phone is almost like a Fischer Price)

Items which would be a plus but probably rarely used
Camera/Video/Radio/MP3

Currently looking at the following and would appreciate any advice / better options:

Blackberry 8800 / Curve both appear to do what I need but kinda chunky

Orbit XDA
sales person in o2 store told me that Blackberry software can be uploaded to manage push email solution and it synchs to outlook. need to know if this is true or even if it is a good choice. Keener price than Blackberry I think.

HP Ipaq
have only managed to read a few reviews but not sure how it compares to the Blackberry 8800 or the Orbit XDA

LG Prada
Looks like a nice slim unit no one anywhere could give me any information on email/stylus facility despite trying at least 4 or five stores. Will check further info online I guess.

Ruled out the Blackberry Pearl as the keyboard just wont work for me. Also ruled out the N95 based on low standby and talk time and the fact that I am not sure I would use all of the additional functionality.

Thoughts, input, advice or direction all greatly appreciated thanks

P

Hi Panacea

Lucky you getting a new fancy phone!!

For what you are looking for you can rule out the LG Prada, I would go with the BB Curve or XDA Orbit - not too well up on the HP Ipaq though

Best of luck with whatever you choose