Seeking 20+ long sleeved white tunics...where?

shesells

Random question I know. I need between 20-30 long sleeved collarless white tunics (a la dentist) as soon as possible and for as little money as possible. It's for a community theatre group so money is at a premium. If we have to we will alter white shirts but I came across some tunics on EBay...only problem being the suppliers don't have enough (apart from the really expensive ones).

Anyone got any ideas where we could find some actual tunics?

I tried there as mentioned in my OP but I can't get enough. They need to have long sleeves and be white.

Disposable won't work with our stage lights as they'll be see through and as for borrowing...might work but they need to be identical and if there are pockets they'll have to be removed.

Thanks anyway

Do you know anyone handy with a sewing machine? Shouldn't be too hard to find a pattern online and plain white fabric must be fairly easily found......cheap white flat sheets or curtain lining? Just a thought but it might be the easiest option when funds are tight.

Try O'Connors work clothes shop - they used to be in Abbey St. but I think they have moved to Capel St. They may have something to suit.

We (my class) got hospital uniform trousers relatively cheaply in Clonliffe Clothing Co - 1b Cowper st Dublin 7. Got a bulk disount too. (No connection to above, apart from being a customer)

Back