second hand roll top bath, with gold fittings

edenjohnny

Hi, Ive just been offered a cast iron roll-top bath with gold claw feet, gold mixer taps (very ornate) showere rail and shower, whb bidet and loo,. How much would one expect to pay? It is in very good condition , free standing , and what size of bathroom would I neeed /?

Hi, Ive just been offered a cast iron roll-top bath with gold claw feet, gold mixer taps (very ornate) showere rail and shower, whb bidet and loo,. How much would one expect to pay? It is in very good condition , free standing , and what size of bathroom would I neeed /?

How much is it been offered to you for?

hi jaid all complete with old fashioned type rad and brass rail over . e1000. the bathroom is only 11 x 6 would it be out of place?

I suggest you get a piece of graph paper and draw your bathroom to scale on it - say 1foot = 10 squares. Then get the sizes of the bathroom kit and draw those to the same scale. I would have thought that the bathroom was a bit small, but you won't know until you draw it out.

Remember to allow enough room for the door to open.

hi jaid all complete with old fashioned type rad and brass rail over . e1000. the bathroom is only 11 x 6 would it be out of place?

Sounds like a fair enough price, no doubt you will use your bargaining skills and shoot for 700E - 750E;)

Jaid

Back