Seating in the O2 for Roger Waters

Killter

Hi all,

I just bought tickets RW in the O2 (Yay!)..but booked tickets for Block N by mistake - will i see anything from there? Never been to the new o2 before...thought i was getting tickets closer to the stage. seating plan linked below.

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/seatingchart/197033/12901

thanks,

Killter

I bought tickets in block j (opposite you) and my way of thinking is that this show is designed to be watched from a distance.
I'd rather be sat at the rear than at an extreme angle to the stage.
Besides, the rear of the O2 Dublin is a lot closer to the stage than the rear of the MEN arena in Manchester or the o2 London.
I also think this will sell out very quickly and you'll be happy to have tickets wherever your seated!

...update

i think ur right...i just freaked out a bit! Have seen RW before and he puts on a great show...can't bloody wait!

I was at the O2 - about 10 rows from the very back & about 10 seats from the wall.

At first I thought I'd see nothing, but it was fine - the stage protrudes so everyone has a very good view.

Have to say I was impressed with the place!!!

Have to say I was impressed with the place!!!
Did you use the toilets? Very bad design in the gents loos. Queues of people waiting to get to the urinals were crossing with those looking to wash their hands.

Back