Screw cap covers

aishling99

Does anyone know where I can get screw cap covers. Not the ones that clip into to screw head but the sticky ones that just stick to the hole where the screw is. I've tried all the usual stores like woodies, atlantic b&q etc. but they don't seem to have them, even an online store would do.

Sound like you want the covers that are on kitchen cabinets, so maybe try a large kitchen supplier. You will need to know the head size of the screw and wheter a cross head (philips) or straight head. Probably simpler to bring a screw along with you.

hello. if you go to hafele.ie they have an enormous range of all these items. it could be trade only though

Does anyone know where I can get screw cap covers. Not the ones that clip into to screw head but the sticky ones that just stick to the hole where the screw is. I've tried all the usual stores like woodies, atlantic b&q etc. but they don't seem to have them, even an online store would do.

Go to the Panelling centre they have them in a range of different colours...

S.L.F

The "snap on" covers are junk - they always fall off, I just stick them on with a small drop of impact adhesive. Wouldn't that be much cheaper for you?

Back