Scratch on 318

F

Financehelp

I very cleverly managed to clip a car this morning and put a nice long scrape on the lower side of the passanger door and a little bit of a dent. The car is 3 months old - not good!! I live in D6 and work in Naas can anyone recommend a panel beater or the like?

Try Chipsaway - pretty sure they're Dublin based. They'll call to your home/work & do the job on site. Have been recommended on this site before.

I would go to Dennings in Templeogue/Tallaght. I find them to be very honest, reliable and reasonable in pricing. I had to get my car repaired there after a car wash scratched my 318. Insurance companies use them a lot too.

Have had first hand experience with Dennings and found them excellent. No nasty surprises.

Hey looked up the number for Chips Away in the book and when i dial it im getting a message saying "the number you have dialled is not in service". Anyone know whats going on?!

hi my husband is a panel beater just outside kildare town

Auto Restorers on Rathgar Avenue - I have used them recently and know other who have used them in the past - I found their work good and they seemed reasonable