saturday morning rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

horatio1

Does anyone remember that add on RTE where Michaelangelo would paint his yellow boxes on the roads and dispair that nobody could understand them until one person finally got the idea and others followed?
Maybe RTE should do one on how people should drive on the N7 between Kildare and Newlands Cross?
I am sure a lot of people who drive it everymorning will recognise the following characters i have to endure every day.
Hello to to all the fast lane Freddies/Fionas who enjoy nothing more than speeding along at 140 km an hour and then have the misfortune to meet me going maybe 110-120 overtaking a slower car in the inside lane.I apologise for my tardiness and much appreciate your light flashing and hand/finger waving as i take more than ten seconds to ensure Ihave cleared the car and move to the inside lane.
A warm good morning to Scania Steve/Shiela who despite it being illegal feel that they must wait until I am almost at their back axle doing 100km to pull out doing maybe 80 km(obviously the restrictor has malfunctioned).I enjoy this chance to test my driving skills and to give my break pads a good go.
Having left the 2 lane motorway at naas to join the 3 lane carriageway who could fail put to be cheered up daily by the middle lane micks/marys who joyfully sit in the middle lane doing 60/70 while the inside lane is completely empty,your right you pay your road tax drive wherever you want!
Last but not least and seriously i am sure many of you have noticed the go girl racer in the bright orange 07 mh 2** Ford Focus Zetec all the trims.What a lunatic,in and out of lanes,flashing everyone.Even yesterday in thick fog she past me doing 140 when you could not see in front of you.As they say keep driving like hell your going to get there I just hope you dont bring anyone with you.
Glad to get that off my chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.