Santry Demenese

Stags Head

Hi

I was thinking of buying in Carrington in Santry Demenese but I notice in myhome.ie there are what seems like dozens of apartments in the adjoining lymewood mews/temple gardens/parklands etc developments for sale.

Does anybody know why this is? I appreciate the area is close to a few rough spots - is there evidence of anti social behaviour?

Why are so many people selling up?

With approx 1500 apartments, you would expect quite a few for sale at any given time, also consider the flippers who bought apt's there to resell. And then there are the people who bought there 3 years ago and are trading up or moving from apartment living in to houses.

Like anywhere there has been an element of antisocial behaviour but the place has 24 hour roving security which I think adds to the appeal of the place.

I just sold in Lymewood Mews.
I abolutely LOVED the area while we lived there, but it's about 3 years since we made our booking depoist, and that's around the time alot of people upgrade, that's just a fact of life!!

We never witnessed any anti-social behaviour, found the area really quiet and calm to live in.

Well I agree with you - I've put a deposit down. I think the area has a lot going for it, really like the look of the park and after reviewing a lot of developments in the city it offers the best value I've seen with excellent amenities very close by.

Back