Santa Ponsa - Name of Hotel pls

Speedwell

Hi

Does anyone know the name of the hotel that is beside the Verdemar Apartment Hotel in Santa Ponsa. Basically I am looking for the Verdemar but I am unable to book this seperately, I can only take it as a package and the dates do not suit. I really liked the idea of the concrete area at the back of the hotel instead of the sand from the beach.

If someone could answer me, that's be really great.

Thanks

V

are you mad. why would you want to look out at a cement wall. what have you done that you would to want to punish yourself so. there is no apartment block beside the verdemar. if you are intent on this punishment, go ahead.here is the phone number;0034971690761. i am sure they will be able to help you as nobody else wants these. by the way these are studios, but that just might be too much punishment for you.

I think veron01 is referring to the concrete path that is out by the pool and not the concrete wall that your window is looking out on to if you get a room at the front of the hotel.

There is another hotel closer to the main beach, name escapes me though. You could ring veredmar and ask or any travel agents.

Back