sandyford hall, what is going into the field beside furthest in cul de sacs?

summersun

sandyford hall, what is going into the field beside furthest in cul de sacs? does anyone know what is due to be built in the big field over the wall from the cul de sacs furthest away from the road in Sandyford hall?

Recommend you buy the local "Three Rock Panorama" in any of the shops around Sandyford to keep in touch with all the planning permissions applied for/granted/refused. Otherwise you will get all that info on the Dun Laoghaire/Rathdown website, which is updated every week.

Information on the general Sandyford area plan is at
[broken link removed]

Not sure what the mix is going to be, but if I remember it is in the region of 1,000 to 1,500 high density housing 'units', I am christening it Aiken's Village Part II, however I think its a different developer.

If you look at the area from the Blue Light, or Google Earth, its a fairly sizeable field and will complete the development of that end of enniskerry road.

It will be interesting to see what they end up building there. I'd love to think the days of crammed mixed developments in that area are finished. Certainly i can't see how there would be demand for even more apartments.