Sand/Concrete Screed

Jorus

Hi,

Just wanting to price up sand/concrete screed for 3000 sq ft house - Anybody know anyone in Cork area that supplies and pump's this type of screed for over UF heating?
I have got quotes from the self leveling easy screed companies around and they seem to be way too expensive.

Thanks

around here it's Eur 11/m2 for upstairs, Eur 10/m2 for ground floor for the pumping, and add the screed cost - typically 120/m2. This equates, at 70mm thickness, to Eur 8.5/m2. Average cost, therefore, for both, is Eur 20/m2.

I priced up self levelling screed from a national company a long time ago and got a horrific quote from them - nearly €25/sqm. Since then though I notice that a lot more local companies are starting to do the same thing at a much reduced cost. Locally, the going rate is about €16-17/sqm and the they come highly recommended from those that have used them. This pretty competitive to what GalwayTT was estimating

Have you tried [broken link removed]
I saw them operating on a site in Rathcormac I was working on recently

You could also try John A Woods. I got one of their brochures on self levelling screed at the self Build show in Galway at the weekend. The are located in Ovens, Co Cork.