Samsung Tocco(F480) Viewing Pictures - help!

Cyrstal

Hi,

I got a Samsung Tocco(F480) a few weeks ago - and the instruction manual isn't great.

I want to be able to view the photos I have taken full screen, and scroll through them full screen...The view that comes up from My Photos is always a smaller view than full screen....

Does anyone have one and can you do it on the phone?

Thanks,

Cyrstal

Cyrstal,

I have this phone and to be honest I hate it! After using it for a few weeks I started to discover annoying little things with it. I don't think its' possible to view photos full screen. There always seems to be that bar at the bottom of the screen even if you turn it and view them landscape. Maybe someone else has a solution for this. Hope you have better luck with it than I have!

Oh I find mine annoying too...I can't text really easily on it as the touch screen is so sensitive other letters are constantly going in :-(

Mr. Cyrstal got a really standard Nokia at the same time as I go my Tocco, and know I wish I'd gone for the Nokia instead.....

The only think I do like about the Samsung is the really good camera though!!

Hmmmm...another year til I'm due an upgrade!!

I've had mine for a few months now and absolutely love it!

As far as I can tell you can't see the photos on full screen...you'll always have the toolbar on the bottom...even on landscape.

I know exactly what you mean. I had a Nokia before I got the Tocco. Just got it for a change. I hate the touchscreen on it too. Awful phone. Going back to my old Nokia til the upgrade is due!! :)

Back