Same used name on different Forum.

Purple

I just found out that there is another person posting on a different Irish financial discussion forum using the name “Purple”.
I’m slightly pee’d off by this but I don’t know why I should be.

Why - is he anti -privatisation & extolling the virtues of unions or something? :)

Last edited:
I just found out that there is another person posting on a different Irish financial discussion forum using the name “Purple”.

More to the point what are you doing looking at a different financial discussion forum? :eek:

Is it the same shade of Purple or are you the same on the Dulux colour card ??

The best thing to do is go on every forum in the world and register your name, wether you use it or not. That way you will be sure to have a monopoly on it! Thats what I'm in the middle of doing right now.... 3034 registered forums, 1,456,324 to go...

and there are even other financial discussion forums that let you discuss house prices!
...and some of them will censor you if the mods disagree with your POV. Just delete your posts leaving the other side of the argument intact.
I prefer AAM's policy.

(Hey, what flavour is purple ice cream?... Doh!)

It is Ube Ice Cream which is a purple yam, a delicacy of the Philippines. You can buy it in town (da big smoke) at outrageous prices for a 1L tub.

Ube%20Ice%20Cream.jpg

It is Ube Ice Cream which is a purple yam, a delicacy of the Philippines. You can buy it in town (da big smoke) at outrageous prices for a 1L tub.

Ube%20Ice%20Cream.jpg
Deadly; I taste like yams... women have said worse...

My husband decided to register on this forum for the first time , a few months ago. Straight away, he was welcomed as hello Brianne.Obviously the ip address of our computer was recognnised by the system. He just logged out and has never been back. So I presume if he wants to register again, he has to explain who he is to the system.

Back