salou

• Thread starter richard mc greevy
  • Start date
R

richard mc greevy

could someone please recommend a nice apartment block in salou

We stayed in the hotel part of the Dorada Palace. It also had lovely apartments that were attached to the hotel. I would highly recommend this place and am also planning to go back.

I can recommend the Pineda Park Apartments in La Pineda, about a 15 min bus trip north of Salou. It is a nicer quieter part of Salou. It's in Panorama brochure. Great apartments. I hear Cambrils is lovely, south of Salou town.

Slim 8)

I wouldn't advise Cambrills (its a small fishing village). We went there for a trip and ended up getting a taxi out of it less than an hour later. My older brother stayed in La Pinada (not sure of name). He has two young children and they were all bored out of their heads. Salou is perfect - you get the best of both worlds there.

I would advise you to look at Ryanair.com as they are flying to salou and you can check out cheap hotels and apartments in salou.
Salou is mostly a hotel resort so there is not much restaurants around. I stayed in the Oasis Park Hotel it was very cheap just booked it myself. It was half board
food was lovely great selection.

Back