salou villa

seantheman

looking at flying ryanair dublin- reus and renting a villa in the salou, cambrils, tarragona regions. any recommendations about places to stay, things to do, would be appreciated. will be travelling with my wife and children ages 12 & 13. thanks.

porta ventura is a must, it's a great adventure park just outside Salou. If you 'google' it, you should get more info on it.

thanks priscilla, had a look at their website looks fab,kids wont need much rockin after a day out there. site also had a link to aquapark looks great too.

Take a day trip to Barcelona (approx 1.5 hours journey) - visit Olympic Stadium, Barcelona Soccer stadium and the Main Street (cannot remember the name now, something like Las Rambles, but very interesting - full of side shows). The kids would love the day out. You could take organised day trip or travel by train.

porta ventura is a must,

Its unreal!! For every age! I'm 24 a gang of us were in salou last year! Make sure you spend the whole day there. Can but 1-3-7 day passes. You might need 2 day pass. The water park next door is great aswell. Have a great break. Barcelona day trip is a must also.

Take a day trip to Barcelona (approx 1.5 hours journey) - visit Olympic Stadium, Barcelona Soccer stadium and the Main Street (cannot remember the name now, something like Las Rambles, but very interesting - full of side shows). The kids would love the day out. You could take organised day trip or travel by train.

The trip to Barcelona is a must. Get the train. The only thing i will say though is a day is simply not long enough. There is just so much to do and see

There is very nice camp site 'Sanguli' in that area also. Very near everything and not very expensive. You can book their 'best' chalet/mobile home. Has everything on site for entertaining and is very near everything.
:)

Back