Ryebridge, Kilcock

ArtyMarty

I put a deposit on a house in the 4th phase of Ryebridge in Kilcock.
Anyone know anything good or bad about it before I sign contracts?

Don't know much about that particular development but Kilcock has few decent pubs and they have canoe polo there which looks like great fun. Your not to far from Maynooth which has some lovely restaurants and planty of shops.
Are those houses currently on view? Which type did you buy and what are they selling at.

Kilcock not the worst place on earth, or will improve if the derilict sites in the centre of the village ever get built on. With any luck the planners won't allow a massive apartment development on the site of the demolished shops in the square -- something out of scale there would destroy the place. But again, why would they do something as sensible as that? Expect the destruction of the village centre there in the next couple of years.

Hi,

I bought one of the apartments in the second phase in Ryebridge and being living there for about 2 months now. Dont know much about the houses but the estate is perfect for us. Its quiet and the people in the estate all seem really friendly. Im actually selling up and buying one of the 3 bed duplex apts now cos I dont plan on leaving the estate for a few good years.

The location beside the motorway is a great link, meaning you can bypass the traffic of maynooth and it takes app 12 mins to reach Lucan Village via the motorway.

Hello,
We've been living in an end of terrace for over 7 months now and I can see us staying there for the forseeable future ! Absolutly love living in Kilcock. It's a small little village with a few decent pubs, shops and even GAA club with Tennis/squash courts and there's a hugh 24hour Tesco 10 minutes drive away in Maynooth.

Kilcock might look a tad run down at the moment but council plan on revamping the town.

The N4 is usually backed up just passed Liffey valley so would take the train if working in town. They've added a few more stops recently and it roughly takes about 35/40 minutes to get into Connoly. ( Check it out on CIE's online timetable).

Best of luck !

Hello Ryebridge looks nice development- well laid out and nicely landscaped . I like the duplex appts , anyone know the current price.

Anyone buy recently in Ryebridge in Kilcock?
Any comments - good or bad?
What price are they going for now?

Back