Ryebridge in Kilcock

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAZZA

Just wondering if anybody has got a moving in date for the second phase of the development? Just been told today it will be next year before we can move in. We have purchased a 3 bed duplex. Would appreciate if anybody else has been given a different date?

Kazza
I bought a 3 bed duplux in phase one and have been givena a moving in date od mid december!!I phoned Merlons office in kilcock for this information.

Hey

I bought one of the 2 bed duplex apts in the second phase and I was told the end of Nov! 3 different answers here! I was on the site last week with Merlon looking around it is nearly finished inside and ot so I dont know what the hold up is

Hi,
We were told mid November aswell, the end of November, December and now the New Year!!! I would say the hold up is on the outside of the development with the paths etc. They reckon the kitchen will be in in the next two weeks and then snagging in 3 weeks??? Don't see this happening!!

Hi Kazza

Yea I agree, the outside is in a bad way still, although they have laid the patios for the 2 bed duplex apts and started to lay the paths around the complex.
If you havent gone into your apt, ring Merlon and say you want to go in and measure up the floors, thats what I did I got to hang around for about an hour and they were very helful, but still would tell me nothing of a completion date!

Hi,

I rang Coonan's today and she got onto the builder and the completion date for the 3 bed duplex's is the second week in December. She seemed fairly confident about it. Inside is fully plastered so it's just the path's etc holding up the whole development. Would be great if anybody had any more updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back