Ryanair website only showing GB web page.

BOXtheFOX

When I log on to the Ryanair website it keeps defaulting to Great Britain special offers web page. When I change the country details in the top right hand corner to Ireland it then defaults to either Germany, Finland or Great Britain again. I cannot get Ireland. Anybody else having this problem? Any way around it?

I thought it was just me. When I check it at home I have the same problem as you but it's ok in work. I thought it might be the settings on my PC but I couldn't figure it out.

You can change this from the drop down country list on top right of main page.

Works now for me.

Yup! Back again. I notice that their September sale was originally €1 per flight, then €10 per flight, then back to €1 per flight, back up to €10 and now €15 all in the space of a week or so.

The drop down box allowed me to pick every country except Ireland. When I clicked on Ireland it hopped to the UK and even Germany once. Nice to see we can select Ireland again.

I noticed that this morning. It started out as IE but when you click on the link to see all the flights from Dublin it switches to GB. It was fine until they brought out this new offer.

Back