Ryanair value for money

just a question about the priority boarding - what seats tend to fill up first?

Do people tend to go for the front seats or window seats or...?

Both. for some odd reason single travellers always head for a window seat. the good bit here is that if single travellers get on first you will usually get two seats together, mainly thanks to them. you will have to be in early to get two together though if one is to be a window seat. The only time you see anything anyway is taking off and landing.

people with children board first which is great for us. Normally we sit 8-10 rows back from the front row of seats. then the front seats fill up first, and then it would appear that the majority of people are not too bothered where they sit, its only a 1 hour flight from stansted to dublin and nothing much to see around stansted. flying into heathrow is much more impressive from my point of view (for an aerial view of London) but i rarely ever use heathrow or aer lingus but have flown with aer lingus last year for £1 each way !

Ryanair is the airline we all love to hate, and their attitude to customers leaves a lot to be desired, but without them we would be paying a lot more for our flights. Personally I prefer Easyjet when it comes to "no-frills", but they don't fly out of here. Are Lingus screwed us for years with their cosy arrangements with BA on the UK routes, so what happens to them and their staff is of little concern to me.

My favourite is Malev, nice planes, free inflight meals, and great service on the Budapest route. However they are state owned and losing money, so enjoy it while it lasts. They have recently been the subject of a takeover that will conclude any day now, so look forward to paying for meals and finding your own seat. With any luck though they will retain their nice manner and good approach to customers, more Easyjet than Ryanair.